Australia is a land of the unexpected- of vast size, amazing natural wealth, awesome scenery and exotic plant and animal life. There is the availability of an enormous variety of aboriginal art in the country- right from traditional paintings, modern screen prints, jewellery and carvings, to boomerangs, didgeridoos, weapons, ceramics, and recordings of traditional music.
Studying in Australia offers international students more than academic achievement and a globally recognised qualification. It is an once-in-a-lifetime experience through which a student can develop independence, maturity, an understanding of other cultures, and the ability to see issues from different perspectives. Australian Universities prepare a student to work in today’s global marketplace. This is why several foreign companies recruit directly from Australian universities and vocational institutes
Details of entry requirements
- IELTS (preferred) / TOEFL iBT scores (80-108)
- You need to have a good standard of English language and academic qualifications for the intended course.
- Academic entry qualifications are determined by the individual institutions.
- It is essential that students provide a certified transcript of studies taken, including results.
- The average annual fees and living costs range between US$18,000- US$50,000
Please register yourself and buy our Website Membership to view full content for lifetime.