BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY
Biology is the study of the structure, function, behaviour and evolution of cells, organisms and ecosystems.
Chemistry is the science of the structure, properties and reactions of matter. Chemists analyze, synthesize, quantify and design materials.
- Agriculture and allied fields like Forestry, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry etc.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences
- Engineering (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
- Environmental Science
- Forensic Science
- Genetics Law
- Hospital / Health Management
- Indian Forest Services
- Medical and Paramedical fields like Physiotherapy, Optometrics, Audiology etc. (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
* Advertising and PR, Design, Law, Government Services, Hospitality Sector, Management, Mass Communication and Social work etc.